Operating and Monitoring
Operating as a service
Scalable hosting services on your terms.
By allowing us to operate out of your IT systems as a service, you can focus on your core business. You can increase availability by allowing us to monitor your systems around the clock, 24/7, 365 days a year from our NOC. We work along with you or your IT department through an action plan in which we actively and proactively monitor and correct your systems and services. We back up your systems and verify that the backup is working, while preparing together with you and your Service Level Agreement (SLA) until a Recovery Time Objective (RTO), Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) plan.
Together with you we tailor an environment that suits your needs, roles and responsibilities are clear. You lower your operating costs than if you were to operate themselves
We offer you
- Total operating environment for your applications and systems
- You will be able to get 24/7 access to technical staff
- A customized Service Level Agreement (SLA) for your needs
- Patch management and maintenance
- Monitoring 24/7
- On premises, in our data centers or in a hybrid solution
With a total service outsourcing implemented throughout your infrastructure and your applications from us, you can work anywhere and the only requirement is that you have an Internet-connected computer to gain full access to your systems and applications. This means that you get the same working environment wherever you find yourself, all at a fixed monthly cost.
We will ensure that you always have
- The latest versions of your OS, systems and applications installed
- All systems and applications have the latest service pack and updates and are fully patched
- Always have a verified working backup
- The same IT platform regardless of location and office
- High security on your services
- Predictable costs
Monitoring services are often "forgotten" and administrators do not have time to put surveillance on the new servers or services. With our monitoring service, you install an agent on any server or workstation, and it acts as a proxy that locks the traffic ahead. It only needs to be installed on a server or a workstation of the respective site or office. You can very easily set up dynamic groups under one of your predetermined interval scans and add up all the new servers, workstations, printers etc. for monitoring. You can easily create templates for new devices and select templates for alarm and monitoring.
You can choose whether you want to receive alerts via email, SMS or push notifications on your mobile phone. This service has done monitoring templates for most major vendors and services such as HP, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, Amazone, Oracle, etc.Monitoring via SNMP, WMI and other protocols known and authentication trugh Windows Systems, Linux (SSH / WBEM) Systems, VMware / XEN servers, Database System, Amazon Cloud Watch and SNMP devices. You can also monitor network traffic on switches or routers allowing you to identify bottlenecks in your system and measure how much bandwidth different devices require. All communication between you and the monitoring system is of course encrypted.
Using your monitoring service you get
- A central console where you handle all monitoring
- Broad support for the majority of suppliers and services
- An E-mail, SMS and push notifications on your phone or “tablet” device
- Integrated CMS data
- Support for action on alarms such as restarting servers or services